So we are not finding out if Baby Wilo is a boy or girl (much to Lori and Mom's dismay!). But that presents a dilemma when it comes to bedding. So, if you have an opinion on any of these, please let me know (ex...too girly, too boyish...just plain ugly!).
6 comments:
I really like the 3rd one! But the black and white could be made more sex-specific once he/she is here with different colored accents. Just my opinion :)
I am very impressed with your restraint in not finding out!
Still can't believe y'all are not finding out! I told Lor my sis did the same thing to us...I don't think it helped though! HA!
Anyway, I like the last 2 {green/brown and black/yellow}! All are super cute but those are my faves!
This is hard. They are all really cute! I would have to say 3 of course since I love paisley! I love the fat stripes on the first one, the 2nd is all around cute, and I love the 4th too, but wish that it was aqua trim instead of yellow.
i actually like every one equally except for #2. i don't like that one for some reason.
I have seen some really pretty cream and white ones too.
But of these, I like all but the second one, its ok but not my fav.
I love the Caden Lane line. They have really cut stuff! Black and white is always good, then you can add an acent color after the baby is born
Post a Comment