Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What's going on with Baby Wilo...

I stole this survey from another blog (and have seen it on many others). Its mainly for me to look back on as the weeks go by.

How far along? 17 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Still down 2 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? All of my pants except one pair of capris. I can still wear most of my old tops, but I DO have some cute maternity tops.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Kind of crappy. I wake up several times a night. But I got my awesome Snoogle pillow and its helping my back and neck.
Best moment this week: Seeing a perfect baby on ultrasound for the first time!
Movement: Nope. I have an anterior placenta, so I probably still have a few weeks!
Food cravings: Beef. Particular McDonald's (gross!)
Gender: Not finding out. But I think boy.
Labor Signs: None, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In but its getting wider!
What I miss: Sleeping well. Thankfully its getting a little better.
What I am looking forward to: Picking out furniture and bedding!
Milestones: The baby has fingerprints now!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Amy, just reading this makes me that much more excited for you! I could totally see you with a little boy:)

Bowman said...

10 months later...still sleeping with my snoogle. best thing ever invented.

Hello!