Sorry I have been so bad about updating. But its because I've known something since May that I couldn't share until now!
I'm pregnant!
We are expecting our first child on January 25 and are extremely elated. We heard the heartbeat for the first time yesterday and are on cloud nine. We will have our first ultrasound on August 17 (where we could find out the sex...but Phillip is determined not to find out).
So I promise to update here more often and please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!
3 comments:
So excited! I can't believe next month you could find out the sex. It will be the best surprise ever, just let Phillip tell you what it is, not the dr.
Yeah! Now i can say congrats on your blog too! So....congrats again! It seems like it's flying by now!
so crazy..i was just thinking as i opened the link to your blog "i wonder when...." ha~! anyway, congratulations. enjoy every second of it. it's so much fun :-)
Post a Comment