Saturday, September 12, 2009

A question for my mommy readers...

Did you guys use crib bumpers? I am torn about it because of the safety issues. If we don't, then I'm probably just going to make a bed skirt and buy some sheets. Then once Baby Wilo is rolling around in the crib, we'd get one of those breathable bumpers (even though they are NOT cute).
Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

The Reeds said...

Yes, we have them. I just tie them tight. Congrats again:))

Anonymous said...

Yes we used them and so does everyone I know. Get a video monitor and you can see what the little munchkin is doing in the bed. I have now removed them because Karlee uses them as a launching pad to get out of the crib!

Mari Wilkes Photography said...

I'm late on this one, but Aby Grace will not sleep in a crib that doesn't have a bumper pad. Even at a young age (4-5 months), she liked to snuggle up against it. Go figure, I freaked on more than one occasion, but she would always move on her own if she got too snuggly against it. The video monitor was the best thing ever becuase I could keep an eye on her. :)

Hello!